Been away a long time...

Hi Everyone, 
Long story, short version: My computer broke. It took some time before I could get a new one, and then I just didn't have the fight left in me to get everything reinstalled and reset again.

I tried posting in the Poser discussion area but the forum kept throwing an exception error.

Finally, after a number of years, I am dabbling again.

I lost a lot of my stuff and have noticed while I can still redownload it from my account..eg Vicki 3 (I have a lot of v3 content I like and want to use).
I noticed she is only available in daz format.

Am I able to download her and her morphs etc and still then use them in Poser.. will be using Poser  v13

Any help or advice on where to start with this daunting task is appreciated.

Thank you 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,067

bronwyn_55269e5c44 said:

Hi Everyone, 
    Long story, short version: My computer broke. It took some time before I could get a new one, and then I just didn't have the fight left in me to get everything reinstalled and reset again.

I tried posting in the Poser discussion area but the forum kept throwing an exception error.

Finally, after a number of years, I am dabbling again.

I lost a lot of my stuff and have noticed while I can still redownload it from my account..eg Vicki 3 (I have a lot of v3 content I like and want to use).
    I noticed she is only available in daz format.

Am I able to download her and her morphs etc and still then use them in Poser.. will be using Poser  v13

Any help or advice on where to start with this daunting task is appreciated.

Thank you 

If you read the fine print for each package you should be able to find the Poser versions - indeed, most of Victoria 3 will be in Poser format.

• Hi Richard, thanks for the information. :)

What do you mean by fine print? Do you mean I need to download the offline version?

Sorry am a little confused still.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,067
    edited May 25

Take this as an example, Myra's Princess of Eire texture set. theer are two isntallers and both are labelled as daz Studio, but if you look at the filename in tiny print under the Daz Studio bits one ends DS (the Daz Studio files) and one PS (the Poser files). Some even older items will have only the one download, again labelled as Daz Studio, which will actually be in Poser format.

Poser installer.jpg
    746 x 724 - 78K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on