Western

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749

Fashioni

Wise

• FettbemmeFettbemme Posts: 319
    edited July 25

FirstBastion said:

I am strongly in the "NO AI" camp for the ethical issue that were brought up re: training and infringement,  but recognized that nothing is stopping the tidal wave of this new tech,  so have been using and developing the skills since the end of 2022. 

I just feel AI art made by a computer should be clearly labelled as such.  Even if I prompted the thing into existence.

Just out of curiosity. Then why do you use AI at all? From an ethical point I partially agree, but then you also would have to condemn the use of Photoshop Filters regardless what a Filter does. Because AI generative images are exactly no different from Phtoshop Filters. Or if you are familiar with Filter Forge. Filter Forge would be probably the best example. They are Algorithms. AI is not truly intelligent but merely the most efficient way to deal with data and computation. The notion we are having a truly intelligent "thing" is a misunderstanding. Besides, I want you to look, or, you may if you are interested, to have a look at the picture below and find out how it was made. From Photoshop to AI, to hand-drawn.. everything is possible. But you have to back up with convincing arguments on why you think the picture was made either or the other way. Simply to say it was made in such and such way because we discuss the subject is not good enough.

ComfyUI_00049_.png
    1280 x 1280 - 2M
    Post edited by Fettbemme on

Seen Combat