Fabiana Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• FabianaFabiana Posts: 156
    AllenArt said:

I've been buying from Fabi since her days at 3D Commune. It goes without saying that she is one of the best PA's in this little niche of ours, if not the best. heart smiley ​

@AllenArt you're one of my favorite customers since ever, probably more than 20 years back... And you know that ❤️ Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. It's my pleasure to deliver my best, with every product. ❤️❤️❤️
    MissLeah said:

Hi @Fabiana. Do you have any tips for fitting the cuff to non-human ears? So far, I've had to do it manually by moving, scaling, and translating the parts where I need them. It's worth the effort to me to use the ear chains on my characters, but I didn't know if I was missing an easier way to do it. Thanks so much for answering our questions!

Hi @MissLeah! Well I think that the system is the same than for humans... BUT: I am not very sure if the alteration range of the morphs would cover unexpected ear shapes. I mean, probably they will need more than morph dialing if the ears are too different from elven or creature ear shapes (whose I tried to cover when testing) I'm very interested to know if you found a way to fit them to non humans. Please update me ❤️
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,945
    edited May 11

Here's one I rendered recently with the feather necklaces and knit shaders.

FK Feathery Bits Jewelry Set for Genesis 9, 8 and 8.1 Females
    The Shader Plan - Light Knits for Iray

Fabiana feather and knit.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on

@barbult that is really a joyfull image, love it!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,945
    edited August 18

These chain necklaces are amazing. It is so fun to watch them simulate. They look like somebody wadded them up and let go, and gravity straightened them out perfectly.

Hanako 9 Messy Dress_FF35 105mm F16.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on