Only for those whose midichlorian count is high

Some general silliness going on in the Renderosity Carrara forum. 

If you'd like to participate, and get nothing in return but the satisfaction of procrastinating and putting off what you should have actually been doing in the first place, then this is for you: 

spacewars1.jpg
1200 x 780 - 144K

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,227

I read somwhere there's a new Star Wars movie out, is that true?  Maybe they should license their images, etc. for advertising use, make a little more money.  Something like this:

http://www.cstoreproducts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Campbells-Star-Wars-Cans.jpg

cool

• Yeah, that's how you soup-up an identity!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,332

LOL!

Hey, cool image, Mark!

• Oh no, time to play Space Wars is drawing to a close. But there is still time to put off doing what you should to play movie director. 

C3PO is right up there with Jar Jar for me in terms of likability – which is to say they should be destroyed by the Death Star. But hey, he's perpetually worried so he seemed good for a reminder image. 

I don't normally use Glare because it's a little hard to control if there are too many reflective objects in a scene. But, it worked pretty well here.

There are some fun entries and bad puns for thsi challenge over at the Renderosity > Carrara forum if you want to come out to play.

c3po.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 52K
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    I saw this, was dying to try to get something together, but I am the Herr Direktor for my community theatre's winter show. I'm also a virgin Herr Direktor, so no time for anything but my play and play related directorial temper tantrums. ;-)
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,227

I like the metallic surface, is that just straight Carrara?

• @evilproducer, How can you be a true creative without tantrums? Show them who's most creative!

@Steve K, yes, straight from Carrara with no retouch. 

• StezzaStezza Posts: 8,008
    edited January 2016

Fill it up!

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Exquisite Stezza!

• Ok, we start voting this Friday, the 22nd! So, venture to where no Poser Dorkette has gone before – You're their only hope!