DS4.5Pro and Photoshop CS6, I need tips. SOLVED

JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
edited August 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

I just got the new PS CS6 yesterday and it is my first FULL version of PS. I decided to read all the info I could find on installing plugins and Brushes because I have never done it before. I thought I had the part down on plugins like the DS Bridge and my Filter Forge 3. Then I hit a brick wall. Nothing I find mentions that the PS folder has two Folders in it and that Both folders have a Plug-Ins folder inside them. Now I'm lost.

Any tips on what goes into which folder? Heck I'm afraid to even do brushes now.

Post edited by Jaderail on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,566
    edited December 1969

There will be two Photoshop folders, if you have a 64 bit OS, but under Windows at least they should be in Program Files and Program Files (x86), 64 bit and 32 bit respectively. What is the path to the folders?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hehehhe Thats not it Richard PS CS6 has two folders int the root Adobe folder.

Adobe Bridge
    Adobe Photoshop

As stated I've never installed to this program before. Both folders contain a Plug-ins folder.

• Takeo.KenseiTakeo.Kensei Posts: 1,303
    edited December 1969

You should use Adobe Photoshop directory. The bridge is an image browser if I'm not mistaking

edited December 1969

Thanks folks, I was just not ready to find two folders when I looked. It was a new one to me.

edited December 1969

Installed and Working, thanks for the help.