Churlbeast for Genesis 9 [commecial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,870

Happy Holidays with the Churlbeast!

https://www.daz3d.com/churl-beast-for-genesis-9

This Churlish beast can take all the fun out of any celebration. A foul-natured curmudgeon that does not deal well with others. This creature can haunt your holidays or become a feline alien ready for any space adventure. Let your imagination explore all the possibilities.

This set comes with HD morphs for utmost realism and 2 sets of dynamic fur that can be used together or individually depending on the look you want.

This set was designed with ultra-realistic PBR skin skin techniques. The High Definition morphs and High Quality textures and dHair Fur to really bring this character to life for your renders.

What's Included and Features

• Churl for Genesis 9: (.DUF)
    • Churl Character Preset
    • Churl Shaping Preset
    • dForce Fur Wearable Preset
    • dForce Fur Short Attachment
    • dForce Fur Long Attachment
  • Material Options:
    • 03 Full Skin Mats without Anatomical Elements
    • 09 Eye Material Presets

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,870

and a fun render using this guy

• TercelTercel Posts: 101

I have to buy this!!!

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,149

He's not foul-natured. He's suffering from sensory overload during the holidays. All those Whatzit's making a racket with their hard partying, and have ignored his requests to turn down the volume. I'm not surprised that he finally decided to take matters into his own hands...

I gotta have him too.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited December 2023

This Churlbeast's design I praise, such an excellent purchase for the holidays.

The attention to detail is really quite smart, exactly what you'd expects from the skills of RawArt.

He's furry, comes in green or brown, so no need to scowl, grumble or frown.

Just think of the splendor of all the spectacular things you'll render.

Pictures for cards or contests are a cinch, but whatever you do don't label him "grinch".

Or you'll receive a call from a lawyer, that'll be quite the merriment and fun destroyer.

So have fun with this grump, pose him in a tree on roof or a stump.

Wherever you use him it'll work out real fine, something you'll enjoy ever single time.

Although that's not a fact I can guarantee, I have to go now so I can pee.

Post edited by McGyver on

haha......nice Seussing McGyver

Glad you all like him.

While the inspiration for the guy may be obvious, I tried to make him in a way that he is not limited to that role, he can play any kind of monster or alien you can imagine for him.................and his anatomy is quite different from the source inspiration too, so don't think the lawyers will be an issue

• RawArt said:

and a fun render using this guy

I love this render and this character!

Thank You :)

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    Well, since Daz can't say it, I will: Grinch!
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
    edited December 2023

mwokee said:

Well, since Daz can't say it, I will: Grinch!

Oh no, no, no, you did it, you said it, you called him a Grinch!

He's a Churlbeast completely and totally, every last inch!

From the top of his head to the tip of his toes, including his earwax, armpits, and the hairs of his nose.

He's all Chulbeast, nothing more, not a grinch, not at all, otherwise you might start a copyright war.

From high and low the lawyers will descend, so using that word is not what I'd recommend.

That other green guy cannot be likened, named or implied, or poor Churlbeast could be victim to a legal broadside.

I'll call him by name and not by look, he's the Churlbeast just a poor misunderstood, grumpy old shnook.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 186

I have always wanted a "Churlbeast"! 

Who wouldnt want one ;)

• Wow... that Churl Beast reminds me of a space-bound planet-hopping smuggler's big bushy and burly buddy...

• So, Grinchbacca?  laugh

stinker4_1_f92cde577f said:

Wow... that Churl Beast reminds me of a space-bound planet-hopping smuggler's big bushy and burly buddy...

indeed he does ;)

Big Bushy Buddy ;)

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,393

NPR render