How to apply Anatomical Elements to a character ?

vinaytejareddyvinaytejareddy Posts: 11
edited October 2023 in New Users

Hi, how to apply Anatomical Elements to a Genesis 8 or Genesis 9 character? i am playing with Anatomy Bulge 1 ,Anatomy Bulge 2 etc etc, but they are working properly or i am not getting Anatomical Elements from it.

(Image removed for nudity. Please review how to fix it https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3279/acceptable-ways-of-handling-nudity)
(Title and text fixed to remove restricted words)

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,991

Anatomical Elements are separate geometry that you load into your scene. They are not morphs on the Genesis 8 or 9 model. To get anatomical elements for Genesis 8, you have to purchase an adult character Pro Bundle. For Genesis 9, you have to purchase the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Extension.

• The bulge morphs are intended to be used with clothed figues, to make it look as if theer is something under the clothes (the miorphs get projected into the fitted items).

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,346

I'd add: the bulge morphs you mention are meant to be used under clothing to shape the body (and hence the clothing) to give an impression of the presence of anatomical elements. As you saw, they don't look in any way realistic on the character's body itself.

• barbult said:

Anatomical Elements are separate geometry that you load into your scene. They are not morphs on the Genesis 8 or 9 model. To get anatomical elements for Genesis 8, you have to purchase an adult character Pro Bundle. For Genesis 9, you have to purchase the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Extension.

Thank you smiley

• Richard Haseltine said:

The bulge morphs are intended to be used with clothed figues, to make it look as if theer is something under the clothes (the miorphs get projected into the fitted items).

got it, thank you smiley

• MelanieL said:

I'd add: the bulge morphs you mention are meant to be used under clothing to shape the body (and hence the clothing) to give an impression of the presence of anatomical elements. As you saw, they don't look in any way realistic on the character's body itself.

thank you angel