Anilip 2 no where to be found

So-thinking all my issue's with dicktator and futaliscious were some thing with my computer, I bought a new one-not the greatest but a definite upgrade with 12 cores.  Downloaded everything again-same fricking problems-missing files.   Purchased Anilips 2, use Dim to install, also tried manual install, and the only thing that shows up in DAZ is -see screen shot- the program is no where to found.  So, getting really tired(and Im sure you all are sick of me as well)

When I installed, I did get the studio 4.21 PRO  version.  Could that possibly be the problem?    But I have decided Daz hates me, loathes me, and is wishing me harm.  I will kill it with kindness and conquer this horrible beast!

Screenshot 2023-10-15 150920.png
719 x 380 - 35K

Comments

• AniLip itself is a plug-in - is it appearing in Help>About Installed plug-ins, and if so is it asking for a serial number?

• No where-looked in every folder, and searched the database.  No where to be found...  Im reinstalling daz and seeing if I can not get the "pro"  and see if that helps...

• well redown DAZ, and a little progress...Got to the first screenshot, double click and it takes me to the 2nd screenshot, which does nothing when clicked on...

• OK signed out of DAZ and back...its there now-must have been an issue with Pro.  Now to see if this will resolve the dicktator/futaliscious issues...

Screenshot 2023-10-15 172419.png
    514 x 454 - 57K
    Screenshot 2023-10-15 172444.png
    522 x 428 - 44K
  •  Progress...Made it this far...Now, where do I add my audio to have anilips work its magic-have triep youtube, but cant find a thing :(  Every video has a tab for anilips on the timeline-totally at a loss :(   

Screenshot 2023-10-16 081115.png
    1857 x 779 - 398K
  • I've not used AniLip, if you mean for actually creating the lipsunc, but DS does not attach soundtracks. You should render to an image sequence, then attach the sound  track in your video editor.

• Richard Haseltine said:

I've not used AniLip, if you mean for actually creating the lipsunc, but DS does not attach soundtracks. You should render to an image sequence, then attach the sound  track in your video editor.

You can add the audio with anilips-one reason I got it...But currently-finally got it to  work-with a new problem tho-LOL  thats shocking I know...