Help with Morph Loader Pro

edited December 1969 in New Users

Okay, so I followed an excellent tutorial I think on here, on how to create new morphs using ZBrush and Morph Loader Pro. Problem I am having, is I get the Morphs back into Daz, loaded into V4, but when I try to use Poser Format Exporter to create the Inj/Rem files, I somehow loose the morphs. The Inj/Rem files don't work and my morphs are no longer listed in the parameters shaping tab. Any one have any ideas? I am going bonkers over this one, lol

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

You are getting the Mophs that you created back into DS4 using Morph Loader, and you can use the sliders for the morphs, is that correct? If so, I can't see that it is a problem with Morph Loader, more likely the PFE.

I seldom use the PFE, and I don't seem to have it installed at the moment. What options are you selecting in the PFE, that may be where it is going wrong?

I will see if I can find out more about it in the meantime.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,561
    edited December 1969

Poser Format Exporter is not a tool for creating INj/Rem poses - all it can do is create a file that will set the values of parameters, morphs or transforms, that are already present on the figure. I can't recall if DeltaX's morph tools have been updated to DS 4.0, though I think so - they certainly haven't yet been updated to 4.5 though. If you can't use those you need to save the figure as a scene, or use the ExP Exporter to create the files that can be Injected (or loaded by PowerLoader), but ExP Exporter is not the friendliest of tools.

• edited December 1969

Hey Jimmy, I can see the morphs in the proper tab, yes they can be dial adjusted, however if I load a new scene and try to load the poses via inj/rem, they don't work. I have tried to save them as a morph asset but I keep getting a message stating I have to save as a figure/node asset first. When I try to save it as a figure/prop asset I get a message stating that I have to select a weight mapped figure in the scene. After doing all of this and then finally getting to save as a morph asset, nothing is saved, the folder where I told it to save is empty. I have also tried doing it in poser via spawn full body morph, no luck there either. Richard, i have used PFE in the past for Inj/Rem poses with no problem, but that was Daz 3. As far as the EXP thingy, I am totally lost, lol. Total newb here, so I am way out of my element, desperately reading and searching for every tutorial I can find but 90% of them are either out dated or incomplete. I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions! :)