sky dome. think i need it? how get? what do?

i've seen sky dome mentioned in lighting for daz. I think i need at leawt a bright one because African models not light enuff to do expressions and closeup stuff, eyes, etc.i had on poser a neighborhood of housses with a sky eome across it, but uniqaue to that product i think. can i get one to use with any models?

don

Comments

• The Sun/Sky option is available in the Environment Settings node or through the editor tab of Render Settings - though you will need to render, do an Iray or Filament preview, or explicitly create the node from the Create menu. Set the Environment Mode to Sun/Sky (or Dome or Dome and Scene, the last of which will also allow local lights, with no map applied) and then set the location and time. If you mean an HRD image used for lighting, that is set in the Dome modes - there are a few free sources, though they may have usage restrictions, but there are also a great many in the store here and elsewhere for purchase.

• prixatprixat Posts: 1,588

If that Poser Skydome used a HDR image, you can try plugging that same image into the Iray Dome.