Alt Darcy 8

I bought this character but cannot find/get the promo pose that made me know she is the heroi

how may I reproduce her, and find hair , expressions clothes, actions?

thanks Don/drawn

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726

The product is just morphs that combined with the darcy morph and skin, create new figures. The poses, clothes and hair are just for the promos and not meant to be part of the package as is usual. Make sure you read the decription before buying to know what is included

• dondrawdondraw Posts: 33

ahhh. one of those things to know ahead of time. ill solve it  thanks, michael

awright, now i seem to have a real mess. i got alt darcy in the window and i thinking i might see her better (wholt image too dark, even tho i turned on hdmi lites) by switching to four views, and now it's stuck with 4 separate windows open and no ligjter than before. Any advice or assistance, please?!

don

someone also please tell me HOW to attach a screencap OR copy from photos, please! this is too weird.

i may have a screencap here. yes, it shows both problems. Darcy too dark even rendered with hdmi, and 4 viewports and i want only the main one. how get riid of 3?

don

cimage

f/  image

where are the screencaps that show in both messages before i posted comment? what means little ??

• Attachments are not working, and you cannot paste an image into the body of the post - you need a link to an externally hosted image.

Window>Viewports>Single View should restore the status quo ante

I'm having questions and issues working with alt Darcy 8. Anyone working with her could offer some advice? Is she based in Genesis 8 or 9?  She's dark and I haven't been able to light viewport bright enuff to show her well for expression? Appreciate any guidance you can give

drawn

• gfdamron1gfdamron1 Posts: 203

Sometimes ctrl + L will allow you to see the viewport. Darcy 8 is a G8 character as denoted by "8".  Note that Genesis 8 is slightly different from Genesis 8.1 in that expressions designed for 8.1 will not work for 8.

I'm having questions and issues working with alt Darcy 8. Anyone working with her could offer some advice? Is she based in Genesis 8 or 9?  She's dark and I haven't been able to light viewport bright enuff to show her well for expression? Appreciate any guidance you can give

drawn

Is there an ez way to convert a pose for 8.1.to use on a 8 character.

• Is it Hierarchical? If not it will just apply - if so, apply it to 8.1 and then use File>Save As>Pose Preset to save a non-hierachical version that will apply to 8.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726

The fact that Darcy has the 8 after the name identifies it as a genesis 8 character. Without knowing how you are lighting the scene (specifics) no one can really help with the lighting. darker skin is harder to light than lighter skin.

i don't have the alt darcy, but here is darcy 8 with this light set. I just increased the lighting on the point light a bit and then copied the point light and moved the second one to the other side

https://valzheimer.gumroad.com/l/DXEPj?layout=profile

darcytest.jpg
    1453 x 849 - 725K