Genesis 9 skin tone change from the waist down

So i've been tinkering for a while with Daz studio, specially with Gen 9 figures, but the problem that I don't seem to get how to fix is that the skin turns paler in the extremities, specially the hands and from the waist down,(the legs and the hips area, that has an "underwear mark"). I use the Skin selector when making changes to the body, and i've also tinkered with different options of the surface tab. This might have the easiest solution that I'm missing, so, is there any way to keep uniformity in tone? Is it something I'm doing wrong? Is it simething from the skin texture itself?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Dissabling diffuse has somehow made it less noticeable. But there is still a distinct line between the body and leg textures that I can't seem to get rid of. When I port it to blender, the texture difference is even more obvious. Any insight?

• Is this all materials or a specific set? It sounds as if one of the images may have the wqrong gamma setting (click the nano-thumbnail next to the property in the Surfaces pane>Editor tab and select Image Editor - not Layered Image Editor).

• Richard Haseltine said:

Is this all materials or a specific set? It sounds as if one of the images may have the wqrong gamma setting (click the nano-thumbnail next to the property in the Surfaces pane>Editor tab and select Image Editor - not Layered Image Editor).

I didn't touch any of the gamma settings, i just changed the sliders on the surface edit tab for one of the default gen 9 male skins (the "white male" (idk how to say it)) one, and i think is how the skin texture itself looks in some areas, but I don't know if that's chagneable or not