Issues with Rendering

Hello,

I am trying to render this image, but I noticed that it's very dark, hazy, and grainy. Also it's got a bluish hue. Any suggestions or tips that I can do to improve this? See the image below it's a preview, but it shows about the same on the render. Additional information, I am using a 4060TI graphics card. Thank you!

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750
    edited June 2023

We can't see any image,  but generally if an image is dark and grainy  it is due to the default HDRI not shining on the scene,  because something in the scene is blocking the light from reaching the subject. Is it interior?  Is it a set you bought at this store?  Tell us which one and we might be able to help.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • j3studiosgamesj3studiosgames Posts: 5
    edited June 2023

No this is suppose to be outside.I can't seem to upload images or pictures on here, DAZ3D team needs to fix that on their end.

To Answer your other other question, yes this is a set I bought: https://www.daz3d.com/1stb-long-stretch-of-forested-road-add-on and I also bought this with it because its only an add on to this: https://www.daz3d.com/1stb-long-stretch-of-deserted-road

Post edited by j3studiosgames on
  • Okay, so I managed to post a picture, please see the attached document. Also see the message above for the set that I bought.

RENDER_PREVIEW_IMAGE.jpg
    961 x 661 - 357K
  • Are you using the Iray or 3Delight files?

• Richard Haseltine said:

Are you using the Iray or 3Delight files?

For the engine, I am using NVDIA: IRAY (MDL)

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,300

They're just FirstBastion's products cheeky ... the color looks a bit weird... You added an HDRI to the scene?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

j3studiosgames said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Are you using the Iray or 3Delight files?

For the engine, I am using NVDIA: IRAY (MDL)

Yes, but have you loaded the 3Delight or the Iray version of the scene?

Long1.PNG
    577 x 106 - 12K
    Long2.PNG
    564 x 105 - 15K
  • prixatprixat Posts: 1,588
    edited June 2023

It might be the age of the set and that Iray has changed quite a lot since then. The materials may need a tiny bit of tweaking.

Just tried the base set and it seems to be very sensitive to different HDRI files. Have you tried other HDRI files?

Post edited by prixat on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,300

Hmm... if OP loaded the Road with 3Delight Preset, he would have no way to preview or render that 'blueish pic' with Engine - NVDIA: IRAY (MDL)....