Lost and Found

I installed the Appliance Pack with DAZ CENTRAL. When I open it, I have an arrow pointing to the Appliance Pack. When I double-click it, I see the image in the attached file. 

image The Appliance Pack is in the Lost and Found. ??? 

The icons for the pack have warning symbols.

So, How do  I install the appliance pack?

appliancepack.png
417 x 349 - 38K

Comments

• Sorry, I don't use DAZ Central. Typically, I use the Daz Install Manager or do it manually.  Perhaps trying one or both of those methods would work better?  You can get the zip files for a manual install from your Product Library. Then just unzip to a new folder on the desktop. You'll see the folder structure and that'll tell you where all the bits and pieces belong in Daz Studio.  Then a quick copy/paste and you're good to go!  You may not get all the fancy Smart Content MetaData. But you should be able to find the items and use them.

Another thought... did you look inside the section labled "Products" in your Library?  That Appliance Pack is an old item ( I bought it  when Poser was the only game in town!). Sometimes those older things get put in the Products section instead of where you might expect it.  Click to expand it and  look for it. 

• Lost and Found is a category, it doesn't mean there is anythign wrong with the installation.

The missing icon in your screen shot has the same name as one that is there - if that loads I would suspect that the metadata has doubled-up references, and only one is pointing to actual files (which would be a bug, but an annoying one rather than a show-stopper).

• Matt_BrownMatt_Brown Posts: 176

Right click on the items that are in your "Lost & Found" section. Then click on "Categorize." Change the tick from "Lost & Found" to "Props" (from the look of them), or whatever categor you think that they sould be in.