Loading morphs from DeviantArt

Hello, so I have successfully loaded some downloaded characters into my library, but I would like to try adding some head morphs from Magnus1781 on DeviantArt to make some movie characters look more accurate.  I downloaded one, but I have no idea how to use it. I don't quite understand everything in DS yet (been using it less than a week).    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

40332E0E-9FEF-4CD1-ADCE-16B570B0BEF6.png
828 x 1792 - 1M

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,529

The files should be in .dsf format, in which case they would go in /data/daz 3d/genesis 8/male/morphs/somefolder (assuming that is Genesis 8 Male) in one of your content directories (e.g. /Documents/daz 3d/studio/my Library/)

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,301
    edited May 2023

Normally there's only one 'data' folder in the downloaded file of such 'morph only characters'. You dump this 'data' folder to the root path of your Daz Library, then reload a G8M or a G8F base figure to the scene, go to Parameters pane, type the character's name or a keyword in the filter field, you may locate the corresponding morph dial(s). If there's a Readme.txt or documentation folder or sth. like that in the downloaded file, also check them in which the author might give some guideline of How-to-use as well。。。

Post edited by crosswind on