Zireal Flyte Missing Part Of Roof Rack?

EljaycoEljayco Posts: 23
edited May 2023 in New Users

Hi, I'm still learning all of this, so maybe it's something I've done, but I've been setting up a scene with this (amazing) car, changing all the numerous dials, number plates, dirt settings etc, and I've just noticed that one side of the roof rack has parts missing. I've also noticed now that the clock isn't showing the hour, only the minutes.
If I add a new copy of the car it has the missing parts showing, so I can redo it, but I'm just confused as to why certain parts have disappeared?
They don't show up in the render, either. I've attached an image to show what I mean, as you can see the right-hand side is missing bits, it should look like the left-hand side.
Any ideas what I might have done, wrong, please?

Okay, I've worked out the issue, it happens when I change the Tachometer to anything other than zero, but I've no idea how to fix this. Is this something to do with meshes? I'll be honest, I've really no idea what I'm talking about at this point.

Okay, done some more playing around and when adjusting the slider for the Tachometer, the right-hand roof rack assembly lowers into the roof. I'm guessing this is linked somewhere, is that something I can disable? I mean it's not the end of the world, any external views I can use set it to 0 and adjust it on internal views when the roof rack isn't visible, just curious if there is an easy fix.

Car.png
1141 x 309 - 66K
Post edited by Eljayco on