character's poses

Why if I apply pre-set poses to the character, does it lose its physical characteristics?
For example, the character I built has some modifications to the body applied by the basic parameters of the software, plus others modified by the addons. For example, a parameter is that of the SCALE this is reset to 0 after having applied a downloaded pose.

What must be done to prevent this from happening?

Comments

• Shaping should not be touched by a pose, but scale is not a shaping control and may be. You could save a pose preset with the scale settings before aplying the pose (use the options diualogue that appears after setting the file name to be selective, the dialogues option menu has a commend to check>Check All Scales if you firast uncheck all) and reapply that after the pose (but bear in mind that changed proportions may require adjusting the pose to balance).

• npsimonenpsimone Posts: 25
    edited April 2023

Excuse my inexperience, but I couldn't do it.
    1) I start from a basic pose that I made which I call POSA0
    2) SAVE AS> POSE PRESET.
            In the PROPERTIES option which of these options do I choose or what do I do?
    Hip
    General
    Hidden
    Pose Controls

I tried various attempts but I don't get any valid result.
    If the options are all selected, it obviously saves the entire POSA0 and if I apply it to that of other authors, the latter is replaced by mine.
    I tried saving by selecting a single item at a time, but I didn't get any satisfactory result.

Post edited by npsimone on
  • Deslect (uncheck) everything, then use the option menu (the littlie button on the right edge, just above the figue hierarchy panel) to select scales.