FRAMES

Hello, is there a way to completely clear the frames memory?
Let me explain better with an example.
I have a scene with 1000 frames and a model with various movements.
If I delete the "keys" from 500 to 1000, and start the movie, even if there are no keys in the timeline, it seems that the model keeps small movements which can be for example a movement of the mouth, hands or even a change some morphs in the size and shape of the breasts (having been modified with the various add-ons).
I tried in various ways also with EDIT > FIGURE > CLEAR ANIMATION etc... but it seems that something always remains in memory in the timeline.
This effect is also achieved with simple figures that can be walls or various objects. Change of position etc. perhaps for changes made previously on the old timeline.
So I ask you is there any method to completely undo the deleted timeline memory?
If I wanted to rebuild all the animation and make another one, then delete all the keys frames, is there a possibility to completely undo the previous work without having any memory of the past?
I hope I was clear

Thanks for help me

Comments

• What types of keys is the Timeline currently showing - that is a button in the centre bottom of the Timeline, usually starting TR... on the actual clickable element.

• npsimonenpsimone Posts: 25

OBJECT

• npsimone said:

OBJECT

Is that the key creation scope? It certainly isn't the information I asked for.

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 975

I cannot speak for the most recent Daz Studio builds ... but in previous versions of Studio, it is between difficult and impossible to copletely clear a timeline. Remants remain. And it greatly effects the new timeline you try to build. I have learned to save my timelines in increments and go backward (even to the beginning) to make a new scene or action.

Sorry, I know that does not help. But I have never found a solution for completely clearing even a portion of a timeline.

@ Richard Haseltine

TRA

I don't think it's necessary but anyway...

Translation (yes) Rotation (yes) Scale (no) Alias (yes) Hidden (no)

I hope that's the right answer.

@3141592654

Thk for u reply.

• Try enabling all, TRSOA, and see if that shows more keys.

ok i will try to do that, thk