Editorial License Items List (Listing/report only, no discussion!)

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018

Updated, thak you!

@vwrangler and @TesseractSpace - Thanks for the reporting, added the items to the list.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,905

BW Night Hero Spandex

Fleet Commander Texture Add-On

Interesting that the base outfit rather than the texture add-on gets the editorial license for the Night Hero Spandex.

Updated. Thank you. smiley

• NathNath Posts: 2,771

The dForce Superhero Outfit Add-On | Daz 3D texture add-on has an editorial license for being too MARVELous.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,644

An editorial license has now been applied to these figures:

https://www.daz3d.com/donnie-for-genesis-9

https://www.daz3d.com/joey-for-genesis-9

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,397

Guess if I was going to buy them I should have done it last night before the EL was there

Updated, thank you!

Added to the list, thank you! smiley

Updated, thank you. Also, at the speed that DAZ is releasing EL items, I'm running out of space in post 1 soon....frown

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,479

BeeMKay said:

Updated, thank you. Also, at the speed that DAZ is releasing EL items, I'm running out of space in post 1 soon....frown

Worst case, start a new thread and ask us to merge this one with the new thread - that way your current first post here will be after the newer first post in the new thread, and you will have two to play with (but that would work only once, replies are always in date order).

Richard Haseltine said:

BeeMKay said:

Worst case, start a new thread and ask us to merge this one with the new thread - that way your current first post here will be after the newer first post in the new thread, and you will have two to play with (but that would work only once, replies are always in date order).

Maybe if if the first two reporting replies to the threat get removed? I would have four posts then, that should work for at least another year. But maybe I can come back to you on that when the time comes. smiley

On other notes, added: https://www.daz3d.com/helmets-v004-mmkb

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,643
    edited July 29

BeeMKay said:

Richard Haseltine said:

BeeMKay said:

Maybe if if the first two reporting replies to the threat get removed? I would have four posts then, that should work for at least another year. But maybe I can come back to you on that when the time comes. smiley

When I used to code and had to find an error it was finding a needle in a haystack and often the wisest thing to do was start fresh and recode. I suspect deleting 2 posts would be akin to putting a band-aid on something that needs major surgery. At the rate it's going maybe a thread about what is not editorial content might be a lesser list. Maybe instead of deleting replies, a better option might be to start a new thread and reserve a handful of posts and copy paste the indexs to the new thread. Make a post here linking to it and ask Richard to close this one. Can you imagine how may replies you may neeed to delete if this hits 100 pages? What then? It is only at 3 now.  Maybe just list sku# and organize them by month with skus and links for each sku or no links and let people just hunt down the sku using a readme doc link or a store search. The month could reflect the release month. Or, continue as you are doing and don't allow others to post to avoid future seletions. Else I cannot imagine how something like could ever be harnessed and managed. Here is an example of how concise the list could be. Just a thought . . . 

2024-01 Skus: 00000, 00000, 00000, 00000

2024-02 Skus: 00000, 00000, 00000,00000,

Post edited by ArtAngel on

ArtAngel said:

BeeMKay said:

Richard Haseltine said:

BeeMKay said:

When I used to code and had to find an error it was finding a needle in a haystack and often the wisest thing to do was start fresh and recode. I suspect deleting 2 posts would be akin to putting a band-aid on something that needs major surgery. At the rate it's going maybe a thread about what is not editorial content might be a lesser list. Maybe instead of deleting replies, a better option might be to start a new thread and reserve a handful of posts and copy paste the indexs to the new thread. Make a post here linking to it and ask Richard to close this one. Can you imagine how may replies you may neeed to delete if this hits 100 pages? What then? It is only at 3 now.  Maybe just list sku# and organize them by month with skus and links for each sku or no links and let people just hunt down the sku using a readme doc link or a store search. The month could reflect the release month. Or, continue as you are doing and don't allow others to post to avoid future seletions. Else I cannot imagine how something like could ever be harnessed and managed. Here is an example of how concise the list could be. Just a thought . . . 

Yes, that probably will be the only reasonable solution. Thing is I'm not online here at the DAZ website as often as I used to be, si I'm really grateful if people catch the new release EL items. In any case, I'm going to use the extra space and the second post of the thread for now, and hopefully, by the end of the year, I'll have made up my mind about what to do. laugh

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,643
    edited August 1

BeeMKay said:

ArtAngel said:

BeeMKay said:

Richard Haseltine said:

BeeMKay said:

Yes, that probably will be the only reasonable solution. Thing is I'm not online here at the DAZ website as often as I used to be, si I'm really grateful if people catch the new release EL items. In any case, I'm going to use the extra space and the second post of the thread for now, and hopefully, by the end of the year, I'll have made up my mind about what to do. laugh

Hopefully it is because you are busy doing something you love and not because life has thrown you a curveball. Me, I'm thinking about signing up as a professional batter (big grin). This thread is much appreciated . . . so thank you for all the work you have into it.

Editorial: http://www.daz3d.com/vigilante-poses-for-genesis-9-base

Editorial: https://www.daz3d.com/xi-dsb-accessories-add-on

Editorial: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-cryptid-heroes-outfit-texture-add-on

Post edited by ArtAngel on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,921

BeeMKay said:

ArtAngel said:

BeeMKay said:

Richard Haseltine said:

BeeMKay said:

If and when you do start another thread, reserve the first 3-4 posts so you just need to go in and edit. When you run out of room on the fist then move to the second and so on. That's how a lot of us do our commercial threads if we plan to add more renders to it later on through the sale.

ArtAngel said:

Hopefully it is because you are busy doing something you love and not because life has thrown you a curveball. Me, I'm thinking about signing up as a professional batter (big grin). This thread is much appreciated . . . so thank you for all the work you have into it.

Editorial: http://www.daz3d.com/vigilante-poses-for-genesis-9-base

Editorial: https://www.daz3d.com/xi-dsb-accessories-add-on

Editorial: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-cryptid-heroes-outfit-texture-add-on

Thanks for the items, I've updated the list.

Real life's eating up a lot of time, and I've gone back to focussing on writing at the moment. Oh, and learning Blender. smiley In any case, thanks for helping out with the thread, it is a team effort.

frank0314 said:

If and when you do start another thread, reserve the first 3-4 posts so you just need to go in and edit. When you run out of room on the fist then move to the second and so on. That's how a lot of us do our commercial threads if we plan to add more renders to it later on through the sale.

Thanks, I'll do that. smiley

Thanks for the items, I've updated the list.

Please note that the listing is continuing in Post 2 of the thread.