Can't seem to change Victoria 8.1 brow colors

I load victoria 8.1 into emtpy scene. I try changing the color of the brows by choosing one of the 6 presets it comes with; while having victoria 8.1 selected in the scene tab. But the brows don't change color, remaining the same in both the viewport and final render. The other presets that come with her, like tattoos and makeup, all work fine. 

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,914

Did you load the mesh eyebrows?

• nutkrakernutkraker Posts: 17

I'm not really sure what that means to be honest. All I did was load in Victoria 8.1 from smart library directly into the scene (not by morph dials or loading presets onto base model). I don't know what mesh eyebros are, but is loading them in something I'm supposed to do?

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,914

Expand V8.1 in your scene pane. Underneath all her bones, you should see things like tear, eyelashes, etc. if you don't see V8.1 eyebrows (or whatever they're called), then you need to add them. Otherwise, the eyebrows you're seeing are just the ones painted onto her face texture.

• nutkrakernutkraker Posts: 17

Gordig said:

Expand V8.1 in your scene pane. Underneath all her bones, you should see things like tear, eyelashes, etc. if you don't see V8.1 eyebrows (or whatever they're called), then you need to add them. Otherwise, the eyebrows you're seeing are just the ones painted onto her face texture.

Perfect thanks, that solved it :)