stephanie install issues

davesolodavesolo Posts: 15
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

i am trying to install the stephanie model, i am installing it to the usual directory where genesis is stored. I recently purchased the jazlyn and had no problems with directory issues, but for some reason this on is not working

error.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 125K

Comments

• davesolodavesolo Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

i installled 4.5 a couple days ago, and apparently this caused issues with genesis. I have made numerous morphs in zbrush and saved them as morphs within genesis. when i re install with they still be there?

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

I'm running Win7 64-bit with DS4.5P on a dual-core Dell laptop, and Stephanie 5 installed without a hitch for me. Sorry to hear you're having issues...

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

davesolo said:
    i installled 4.5 a couple days ago, and apparently this caused issues with genesis. I have made numerous morphs in zbrush and saved them as morphs within genesis. when i re install with they still be there?
    Yes, even uninstalling the base content won't remove them. They'll be left behind in the data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Morphs\ hierarchy. Make sure and install the Essentials content that came with 4.5 or you won't have the right version of Genesis.