Looking for two different products - Help Required :D

Alien AlloyAlien Alloy Posts: 181
edited February 2023 in New Users

I swear I've been looking around the stores, using the usual keywords but I just can't find them.

The ridiculous thing is that I knew I've seen them before in stores, so I'm not halucinating :D

One is a "bodysuit" of sort I guess?
The other is body glitter. I remember seeing the red version in the store front, somewhere.

I did try asking the author of the pictures ... but I don't know what is with some artist. They simply do not bother to reply, no matter how politely you try to approach them.

Thanks in advance to whoever even just read this :)

Post edited by Alien Alloy on

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,784

Well, there are Body Glitter Geoshells for G8 & G9. I do have one of those but not played around with it to see if it could replicate the look from that image - either way it looks like an example that is probably too risque for a promo image here.

The other one also either has a custom cut-out or is unlikely to be an outfit sold here due to how much is on show so perhaps something to seek out at one of the other stores?

• SofaCitizen said:

Well, there are Body Glitter Geoshells for G8 & G9. I do have one of those but not played around with it to see if it could replicate the look from that image - either way it looks like an example that is probably too risque for a promo image here.

The other one also either has a custom cut-out or is unlikely to be an outfit sold here due to how much is on show so perhaps something to seek out at one of the other stores?

I did.

Trust me they are as you see them in those promo pictures. I simply don't know how to look for them. Used the usual suspects as keywords: glitter, bodysuit, etc. Nothing came up here, renderosity, renderotica or renderhub.

They probably have "fancy" names that I will never guess in a million years. Teaches me to bookmark the living crap out of stuff.

Are you sure those are promo pictures and not art pieces? The artists tag in the corner would suggest they are artwork else I would expect they would have something more relevant to the product being sold.

If they are art pieces then the outfit and glitter geoshell may not necessarily appear as they would "out of the box".

• SofaCitizen said:

Are you sure those are promo pictures and not art pieces? The artists tag in the corner would suggest they are artwork else I would expect they would have something more relevant to the product being sold.

If they are art pieces then the outfit and glitter geoshell may not necessarily appear as they would "out of the box".

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/151722/street-rider-suit-for-g8f-and-g81f

Found one after 30 pages of browsing.
    Now I'll go on and try to find the glitter, just another 170 pages to go

Ahh, right. So it is a kitbashed outfit - not an OOTB version. The armour pieces part of a different product and it looks like the artist has customised the material from the base black version from that product.

It might be the same for the glitter geoshell although it would seem that the products I linked to are not the exact ones as the internet suggests the image pre-dates those products.

• If i may suggest a surefire rapid way of avoiding a lot of searching is to take the image and put it through Google images search. That should be much faster for the next time .