Genesis Figures for Poser

Hello All,

I've been using Poser for several years now. I currently run Poser 11.  I primarily use Victoria and Michael's 4 figures.  But I'm noticing fewer products being developed for Victoria figures and more for Genesis figures, especially 8 and 9. Curious to hear people's experiences with these figures, particularly in Poser.  

My version of Poser 11 comes with Genesis 2 base figures.  Are there Genesis 8 or 9 base figures for Poser 11?   If so, where would I find/purchase Genesis 8 or 9 base figures for Poser?

Thanks,

S

Comments

• wassean_1fcf286464 said:

Hello All,

I've been using Poser for several years now. I currently run Poser 11.  I primarily use Victoria and Michael's 4 figures.  But I'm noticing fewer products being developed for Victoria figures and more for Genesis figures, especially 8 and 9. Curious to hear people's experiences with these figures, particularly in Poser.  

My version of Poser 11 comes with Genesis 2 base figures.  Are there Genesis 8 or 9 base figures for Poser 11?   If so, where would I find/purchase Genesis 8 or 9 base figures for Poser?

Thanks,

S

As far as I am aware no version of Poser includes a Genesis figue of any kind. I trust you are using a properly licensed copy.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

There is also G2 figures for Poser that have nothing to do with Genesis figures.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726

wassean_1fcf286464 said:

Hello All,

Thanks,

S

There is not. Your best bet is to download Daz Studio since it is free and start playing with it  I have poser, versions 5 thru 10 and moved to Daz Studio because I wanted better rendering capabilities. It took me awhile to figure out Daz Studio, but once I did, stopped using poser altogether.