What are the default settings for Genesis 9 eyes?

When loading the base Genesis 9 figure, I notice that the eyes are being loaded in with the following morphs set by default (see attached image):

Pose control morphs:

• Eye Look Out Left: 10.0%
  • Eye Look Out Right: 10.0%

General misc morph:

• Eye Resting Focal Point: 100%

I was just wanting to know if this is correct or if I should set these to '0' if I am wanting to create my own custom character and export the morphs?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Grant

Genesis 9 eye pose.png
1883 x 1202 - 394K

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,149
    If you want to create morphs in an external app, it's better to use the Dev Tools load version of G9. It will load without eyes, eyebrows, teeth, and eyelashes. Then you make sure it is at the Base Sub-D at 0 and export that.
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,417
    edited January 2023

MimicMolly said:

If you want to create morphs in an external app, it's better to use the Dev Tools load version of G9. It will load without eyes, eyebrows, teeth, and eyelashes. Then you make sure it is at the Base Sub-D at 0 and export that.

in most cases you will still need to make corrective morph for G9 eye and mouth for fit adjustments supporting the custom figure morph.  so this person still needs to know the info they asked for.

Post edited by lilweep on
  • Ascinct said:

When loading the base Genesis 9 figure, I notice that the eyes are being loaded in with the following morphs set by default (see attached image):

Pose control morphs:

General misc morph:

I was just wanting to know if this is correct or if I should set these to '0' if I am wanting to create my own custom character and export the morphs?

Kind regards,

Grant

seems to be the default value its for me the same thanks for the post i was woundering too :D

• bahaasuleiman said:

Ascinct said:

Pose control morphs:

General misc morph:

Kind regards,

Grant

seems to be the default value its for me the same thanks for the post i was woundering too :D

Thank you bahaasuleiman for confirming this. Greatly appreciated!

Have a good day!