Publish my art gallery

I'm old, I'm forgetful and becoming more useless at doing things every day BUT I would still like to release my artwork into the wild here, so how do I publish an unpublished gallery please?

Many thanks

Comments

• Images from new users are held for review by the gallery team (which is not the same as the forum team). Check to see if there are any messages about your pending image(s).

• In that case do I have to submit each image separately to the gallery team? Presumably in the box "Message for Moderator" or something like that? Thanks :)

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,784

In my experience you do not need to enter any text into the message box - but obviously you can if you think it is appropriate. However, if you have items that you have tried to publish which still are "live" 24-working-hours later then check that area to see if the moderators have left a message for you.

You would be submitting each image individually anyway (I don't think there is a batch upload feature) where you will enter the title/subject, description and optionally tag it with keywords and/or products used. When you are happy with the submission, remember to hit the publish button at the top (not just the save button) which will submit it for moderation. Note: on my browser this button appears to repeat this action over and over again so I just look at the feedback text in the bottom and after it says it's published once I click out of the page.

After a few sucessful submissions you'll be taken off probation and your images will be published immediately.

• If you do have a message from the moderation team then you can reply through the same page, as I recall.

• Thanks to all, got the hang of it now! Having said which, the quality of images on here kind of puts my work in the shade :)

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,784

I wouldn't worry about that. Everyone has their own style, level of experience and amount of time they can put into each image and I believe all is welcome here. You should still post your images if you are proud of them :)

• Thanks for that. I am proud of (most!) of them and they're definitely showing prgression. At my age, I'm just glad I can still figure out the software! laugh