Adjusting parameters tab

Hi everybody,

So I've installed a bunch of different stuff and some of it added new categories to my parameters tab.

I feel like I will be using Pose Controls a lot, so I'd like them to stay in this easily accesible place, but hameleon, Mysterious Story Two and Morphs definitely aren't something I will be needing on day to day basis. Is there any way to move them into some new category/folder, let's say "Misc", so in the end I'll have only General, Actor, Display and Misc in this tab?

param.png
315 x 400 - 33K

Comments

• Well, ultimately it would be desirable for the creator  to change them. However, you can do it yourself - for an individual slider click its gear icon and open Parameter Settings, then edit the path. If you want to chnage a bunch to the same thing, right-click to put the Parameters pane in Edit mode, select the sliders using standard multi-selection modifiers, and right-click to get a menu including setting the path. If you work on a base figure (the dev load version for Genssi 8 and 9) you may be able to use File>Save As>Support Assets>Save Modified Assets to update the original morphs.

• Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply!
    It seems like you can also drag and drop properties into different groups to change their path. But whichever way I do it, changes seem to only be temporary, and as soon as I restart DAZ all folders and properties get reverted to their original path. Any chance you have solution for this as well?
    I edited "group" parameter in .dsf file, and it changes the path permamently, but I don't think my will is strong enough to do it for every single file I'd want moved.

• This is the drawback, the path seems to get refreshed from the original asset in many cases and the chnage made doesn't override that. I am not sure if this is the indended behaviour or a bug - it might be worth a report to see what Daz says.

• Well, tough luck. Thanks for your time!