animate 2 - problems problems and problems

I have a lot of problems with animate 2

1. I exported the character from daz to mixamo, chose the appropriate animation and sent it back to daz. I've loaded the animations, everything works very nice, but when I try to make aniblock out of the animations, something breaks. The character rocks side to side and the animation is generally broken. How do I fix it and is it fixable?

2. why animate doesn't work with g8? I thought it had already been fixed.

Bez tytułu.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 313K

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,270
    edited December 2022

calaopie said:

I have a lot of problems with animate 2

1. I exported the character from daz to mixamo, chose the appropriate animation and sent it back to daz. I've loaded the animations, everything works very nice, but when I try to make aniblock out of the animations, something breaks. The character rocks side to side and the animation is generally broken. How do I fix it and is it fixable?

2. why animate doesn't work with g8? I thought it had already been fixed.

I don't use Mixamo. Possibly there is some 'communication confusion' between the 2 programs. As you have the animations playing out well on the Timeline, try saving out a pose preset. Clear the scene [maybe close/open D/S to clear memories first], load in a fresh G8 and apply the animated pose preset. If it is still working well, then return the figure to the start position and go to the Animate2 tab, right-click in the empty space and make the aniblock. If it is now working as desired, rename it and save it. 

Right-click option in blank area.png
    1836 x 1001 - 397K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • calaopiecalaopie Posts: 215
    edited December 2022

Thanks for the answer, I tried your way but unfortunately it doesn't work, the timeline works fine, the problem is when I try to do aniblock and no matter which option I choose, the result is always the same.

Btw. how to copy keyframes from one character to another?

Edit: ok, I found a solution to this problem ;) 7:13

I hope someone likes it
    Post edited by calaopie on
  • calaopie said:

Thanks for the answer, I tried your way but unfortunately it doesn't work, the timeline works fine, the problem is when I try to do aniblock and no matter which option I choose, the result is always the same.

Btw. how to copy keyframes from one character to another?

Edit: ok, I found a solution to this problem ;) 7:13

I hope someone likes it

Good find! Glad you found a solution :-)