How can I "Favorite" a Pose?

I have come to realize the more i use DAZ I use a few poses frequently. Im usually searching for them and then navigatign to mapped folder and then applying it. Is there a way to favorite poses so I can apply them from anywhere?

Comments

• Such a feature doesn't really exist however...  it's very easy to apply a new category to whatever product you find in your smart contents pane: just right click on it and select "Categorize..." from the pop-up menu. After that... well, create a new category somewhere which will be easier for you to use. I could imagine something like: "Poses => Favorites" for example or whatever else works for you.

And don't worry: you're not necessarily removing any categories but only adding one (or more?), so basically resulting in the product being made available from multiple locations. See also the "Categories" section in the content library pane.

• You could also create a new group for favourites - https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/188781/quick-guide-group-products-assets-as-new-none-favorites

Or you could add a tag in the Smart Content pane, using Tips/Info/Tags pages in the lower section of the pane (may be closed - click the divider at the very bottom of the pane, just above the frame - type Favourite in the text box in the Tags page and then click Apply Changes) and then filter by tags (key::favourites in the filter box at the top)

• I organize my library manually( no Smart Content). So if I want a folder of favorite poses, I navigate to the "People" category and then select the "poses" folder for whatever figure it applies to- then just add a folder manually. I can do that either in DS or via Windows Explorer.

If I do it in DS then right click on "Poses" under the desired figure the "create sub folder". 

If I do it in Windows Explorer I navigate to the same area in my DS library. Mine lives in C:/users /public/public documents/My DAZ 3d library. To make it easy I have a shortcut to that library location on my desktop.  Once I'm in the right spot, I just create a new folder where I want it. Once back in DS  you can right click on the poses section and click "refresh" to see the newly created folder.

Usually I do the Windows Explorer method if I'm reorganizing a bunch of stuff ( like props and poses). If I'm saving poses or props "on the fly" I'll do it from within DS and then reorganize later if I have to.