Skin and eyes not showing up in 3Delight render

Hey all. I'm new to Daz and have recently been experimenting with the Genesis 9 figure. For some reason, the eyes and skin don't appear at all when rendering in 3Delight. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. In the attached pic below you can find a screengrab with a spot render showing the issue. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 6.03.35 PM.png
4940 x 2730 - 3M

Comments

• Genesis 9 doesn't have 3Delight materials and 3Delight doesn't knoww hat to do with Iray materials, so it just uses default values. There are a couple of scripts around for converting materials from Iray Uber Base to a 3delight material, but I don't know how well they would cope with the Iray PBRSkin shader used on recent human materials.

• roryrory Posts: 0

Richard Haseltine said:

Genesis 9 doesn't have 3Delight materials and 3Delight doesn't knoww hat to do with Iray materials, so it just uses default values. There are a couple of scripts around for converting materials from Iray Uber Base to a 3delight material, but I don't know how well they would cope with the Iray PBRSkin shader used on recent human materials.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. I'm still bumbling my way around trying to work this all out. For now, I'm just back to Genesis 8/8.1 as that seems to give me a lot of the rudimentary features I need. The Iray renders look great with Gen 9, but I need all the scene lighting tools that only seem to appear in 3Delight.