Free Flexion Enhancement for G8/8.1F. Also SWM Flex Vein Control

2»

Comments

• khorneV2khorneV2 Posts: 146

yes

• xsamdjxxsamdjx Posts: 0
    Where were you Terry? You solve the my ugliest renders to beautiful fit ladies , thanks
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,955
    edited February 6

Hate to be a bother, but where is the download for this freebie?

[Oops], never mind, I found it! Thanks so much for the flexion morphs, they're worth their weight in gold!

Sorry about that Richard, I spent too much time on uncensored sites!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • Happy that folks are finding them useful, I use them on every G8F character to some extent!! TD

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,429

Apparently I lost the orginal file I downloaded, probably a delete by accident lol So I now have them again and the pdf, which is much appreciated. Thank you again.

Any hope for a G9 version?

• takezo_3001 said:

G9 SWM Muscularity Morph Add-Ons, Adds Flexions, Bulk and Details - Daz 3D Forums 

Requires the SWM muscle package, unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out a way to do the Flexing veins on G9 yet, because the HD morphs available to date don't have individual left and right areas. TD

terry_duquette said:

takezo_3001 said:

G9 SWM Muscularity Morph Add-Ons, Adds Flexions, Bulk and Details - Daz 3D Forums 

Requires the SWM muscle package, unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out a way to do the Flexing veins on G9 yet, because the HD morphs available to date don't have individual left and right areas. TD

WOW, thanks for the link, it just so happens that I re-purchased SWM's muscularity morphs, so it works out magnificently., thanks again for the incredibly useful morph system!

• windli3356windli3356 Posts: 225

xsamdjx said:

Where were you Terry? You solve the my ugliest renders to beautiful fit ladies , thanks

Same for me! Terry is a magcian, I hope he's able to see how much us folks appreicated his work. 

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,691

Is there a G8M edition somewhere, as well?

• terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 254

Eustace Scrubb said:

Sorry, I never got around to making a G8M version that I could release, Thanks for the interest though!!  TD 

• windli3356windli3356 Posts: 225
    edited May 31

Eustace Scrubb said:

G8M never needed one, since G8F version pretty much came from G8M, it simplified G8M bicept flexion features from auto enchancer/swole/musclupature to G8F sliders because muscle auto enchacer never had a G8F version(untill this year)  You can acheive the same result on G8m with these 3 products.  The signifciance of Terry's work was he made some of auto enchacer's awesome flexion feature possible on G8F before muscle atuo enchacer available for G8F (3 years gap?) 

Post edited by windli3356 on