No Anatomical Elements?

LaurenceCreatesLaurenceCreates Posts: 0
edited October 2022 in New Users

So as the title states i have purchased the Victoria 8 character https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-8 ;

But i am unable to figure out how to get genitals to work. could someone explain?

(Title edited by mod)

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,914

Did you buy just Victoria, or did you buy her in a bundle? Anatomical elements are only available in pro bundles for realistic adult characters (including but not limited to Victoria 8), so if Victoria's bundle doesn't strike your fancy, you could pick out a different pro bundle, and make sure that the What's Included for the bundle does mention anatomical elements.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

You can buy a pro bundle (g8 and before) or there are third party anatomical elements on external shops.

• I was wondering about this.  I am hoping they drop a new bundle character for Victoria 9.  I wouldn't mind a few morphs package even though I have been impressed by the ability to make positive changes to the figure as it is now.

• plopsplops Posts: 73

Anatomical Elements are in the "Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Expansion" product from DAZ.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,914

plops said:

Anatomical Elements are in the "Genesis 9 Starter Essentials Expansion" product from DAZ.

Which wouldn't be helpful for the OP, who is using Victoria 8.

• If you want to get good and realistic looking anatomy you're usually better off going to 3rd party websites, Renderotica being one of them.

The problem is that while you do indeed get anatomy additions when you buy a Pro bundle, this doesn't guarantee that it will also work with your character(s). It's an add-on after all and there are plenty of publishing artists who don't bother with texturizing this.

This doesn't apply to Victoria 8 btw, the "All maps" material preset also includes textures for the add-on.