I would to use merchant resources for products, how to I do that?

I am trying to become a seller on Daz, and am only good with making morphs. I would like to sell my models as characters, but don't know how to. A friend had suggested using merchant resources, but when I prodded for more info, they didn't give any. So, could someone tell me more about merchant resources? I've looked them up but am still confused. I would also like some help on how I would use them when packaging a model for sale, as I haven't done such yet

Comments

• Some products are released as "merchant resources" - that means they can be used, subject to conditions, to create content for sale. You need to look at the details for the merchnat resource in question - but even if the terms allow it, Daz is very unlikely to accept a peoduct with textues thata re just a straight application of a merchant resource set.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,270
    edited July 2022

Not to be discouraged, there are some products sold in the store that are character morph sets available with no textures. There might be a number of body shapes plus head shapes so people can mix 'n match making their very own character; as well as some ready to use morph character sets. Any bonus content certainly would help sell the product.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on