Newbie - How to save character with lots of modifications?

There's a lot of tutorials out thhere that I've browsed and tried but none of them have the desired effect.

Here's what I have:

Genesis 8.1 Female body.

Modifications made in the the parameters/actor slider.

Some of the parameters used are from the AB Alien Body, S3D Jade, MSO Anouk HD and a few others.

As you can tell, my character is a complex mix-mash of different, I think they're called morphs?

My issues:

1. One of the sliders I'm trying to work with is the Uber Demoness Full Body HD slider. It has some corrective bones and other things that I don't understand. It modifies the whole body. I only want the torso/abdomen and arms modified. I followed a guide that said to go into Geometry Editor and then select part of the vertices I don't want morphed and 'Clear Selected Deltas from Favorites'. Below is a picture of what I get though. You'll see that the body is still semi morphed.
  2. The other problem is, because Uber Demoness has hidden corrections, posing or wearing clothing that has poses (such has high heel/boots) does not work properly. I've tried to delete the hidden bones associated with uber demoness and the legs portion in particular, through the property hierachy, but the deletion doesn't save. When I reload the scene, the legs conform to the uber demoness corrective bones AND the properties I deleted from the property hierachy are not there anymore either.

I'm looking for advice on these two major issues I'm facing. Thank you.

Comments

• ShelLuserShelLuser Posts: 749

Same as always: save the whole thing as a scene subset, this will save every detail you want and then you can also insert/add the subset into whatever other scene you like.