garbanzolasvegasgarbanzolasvegas Posts: 53
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

How do I add a Avatar image to my forum profile?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Top right of that forum panel Your Control Panel, menu on right hand side, Edit Avatar

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,145
    edited December 1969

Having seen the title of the thread, I thought the question may be "How do I Remake Avatar with Carrara"?!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135
    edited December 1969

PhilW said:
    Having seen the title of the thread, I thought the question may be "How do I Remake Avatar with Carrara"?!

Do it with LEGOs!
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81119351/

edited June 2015

diomede64 said:
    PhilW said:

Do it with LEGOs!
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81119351/

Great idea - and fun video! You reminded me of this image that I did for a Carrara challenge a while ago...

2000 x 1500 - 418K
    Post edited by PhilW on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,135
    edited December 1969

That was an innovative entry Phil. Have there been any additional upgrades or new applications for the plugin to apply different shaders to replicated objects?

edited December 1969

diomede64 said:
    That was an innovative entry Phil. Have there been any additional upgrades or new applications for the plugin to apply different shaders to replicated objects?

Assuming you are talking about Sparrowhawke's Instance Randomizer, no I don't think there have been any updates since it was released, but it works fine so I am not sure that it needs anything else - except maybe to work automatically with replicators rather than just duplication, but as you can duplicate objects within a replicator with very little memory overhead, that is not a huge issue.

Incidentally, Octane's native shader set has a function almost identical to it, so the idea clearly has some leverage.