[Disk failure] DAZ Studio MESSED UP

vascoaredjivascoaredji Posts: 23
edited June 2022 in New Users

Greetings,

I did a back up of most of my stuffs but unfortunately DAZ is messed up.

For example, all the controls for for example jaws position, in the "Pose Control" are missing :{

I can't do nothing...

I don't want to wipe out DAZ Studio as it will take HOURS/DAYS to recover the whole stuff I gathered...

In attachement the logs when I pick up a model/character to reproduce the issue.

Note that I changed the drive where the previous library was stored and changed also the settings in the preference but some files are missing.

I did not noticed some copy/move erros when restoring the datas but I did the procedure from Linux disks and I know Windows is not Case Sensitive concerning NTFS/exFAT,

I already had such issues previously...

Question: it seems those files are coming from "standard" settings and I wonder how use back the controls on head/jaws/smiles/eyes/brows, etc...

Must I reinstall DAZ 3D ?

txt
txt
putaindemerde.txt
2M
Post edited by vascoaredji on

Comments

• Are the missing sldiers missing from the Shaping pane only or are they also missing from the Parameters pane? How do you instal the content? My suspicion would be that some of the base content was installed through Daz Studio itself, which does not get readded simply by reconnecting the content directories - if so reinstalling that, through Install manager/Daz Central or through Daz Studio itself, would fix things. If most of your Daz purchases were isntalled through Daz Studio, and if you don't have a back up of the database, reinstalling may be your only option - though in that case, if the old content directories are still there, the application should see the files and not need to redownload them.

• Sorry for lateness...

Solved by downloading back the "essentials" concerning G8F... sorry.