How do I save a customized character in a way that will maintain the customization?

DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

I have a character whose feet are bigger than the Average Joe. It's a blessing and a curse. My problem is that even if I save him as a character preset with his feet scaled up, if I Zero the Pose (which is frequently the most convenient way to start posing from scratch) I have to remember to go back to Pose Controls>Feet> and scale his feet back up or I end up with a continutity problem. It's not a HUGE pain but it's one I'd like to do away with. Plus, I think a part of him dies everytime I take him from normal to BigFoot. I mean, that CAN'T feel good.

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,914

Have you memorized the character with his clown feet?

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

I've memorized what percent to dial them to yes. If memorize means something else in Daz, I don't know what term :P

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,914

With the character selected, click on the hamburger icon in the parameters pane, and go to Memorize -> Memorize Figure. That may or may not solve your problem of zeroing the pose also zeroing out the feet.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

Gordig! You big bear you, come here, I'm gonna kiss you right on the mouth!! Worked like a charm! Thank you!