Strange Behavior

jerryjvjerryjv Posts: 0

I'm getting this.  I'm not sure what I need to change to fix it.  

I am using the Package   Super Hero Suit for Genesis 2 Male(s) and Michael 6 | Daz 3D  by smay.  I am using it on a base Genesis 2 male.

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks, 

Jerry

Screenshot 2022-05-26 113213.png
680 x 580 - 134K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,543

Does it render like that?

• I have the same outift.  To solve that, I applied a smoothing modifier to the object.  Cleaned it right up. :)

Lee

• jerryjvjerryjv Posts: 0

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

I have the same outift.  To solve that, I applied a smoothing modifier to the object.  Cleaned it right up. :)

Lee 

Lee, 

I am new to Daz, and I thought I saw something similar somewhere else.  What I do not know how to do, is to add the smoothing modifier to the object.  And which object are you suggesting it be added to, the figure, or the 'suit'?

Thanks.

Jerry 

Richard Haseltine said:

I am not sure.

I am still very new to Daz, and not sure that I understand everything that I need to know.

I am mostly using Daz to create characters to transfer to Unity, to create custom assets for use on Tabletop Simulator.

jerryjv said:

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

I have the same outift.  To solve that, I applied a smoothing modifier to the object.  Cleaned it right up. :)

Lee 

Lee, 

I am new to Daz, and I thought I saw something similar somewhere else.  What I do not know how to do, is to add the smoothing modifier to the object.  And which object are you suggesting it be added to, the figure, or the 'suit'?

Thanks.

Jerry 

Select the suit, then Edit>Figure>Geometry>Apply Smoothing Modifier.

jerryjv said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I am not sure.

I am still very new to Daz, and not sure that I understand everything that I need to know.

I am mostly using Daz to create characters to transfer to Unity, to create custom assets for use on Tabletop Simulator.

Render>Render (cmd(Mac)/ctrl(Win) R) will do a render, which may not show the issue depending on the cause.

Richard Haseltine said:

jerryjv said:

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Lee 

Lee, 

Thanks.

Jerry 

Select the suit, then Edit>Figure>Geometry>Apply Smoothing Modifier.

Thank you Lee!!!!

I was stuck trying to use things off of a right click, or in the panel on the side.  I just couldn't find a way to modify it.

It was a quick fix, with your help....  It would have been nice if I had actually looked at the 'edit' button.  Oh, so many things there to play with.  :)

Thanks again!

Jerry