Hair sold seperately ??

Noob question.

When buying a model from the Daz Store, like Freja 8 or Victoria 8.1, do you have to find/buy the hair seperately from what is shown in the picture of the model? Or is this something that affects only certain model packages? How do you know or how can you tell if the package has hair for the model? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,075

If the name of the product doesn't include "and hair" then it won't include it. You can always read the descritiona and check the "what's included" section to find the information as well. Whatever is included in the product will be written there.

• Thanks a lot! I really appreciate you clearing that up for me.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,075

You're welcome :)

• Matt_BrownMatt_Brown Posts: 176

Very few (possibly none) figures on the DAZ website come with their own hair. Some figures on Render Hub come with hair, but often at a price that can be betten by buy the two separately on DAZ.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726

Matt_Brown said:

Very few (possibly none) figures on the DAZ website come with their own hair. Some figures on Render Hub come with hair, but often at a price that can be betten by buy the tseparately on DAZ.

Goanna has quite a few characters that come with hair also and there are several bundles with character, clothing and hair and the promos reflect that.