DazCentral-Installed Products not available in Studio

Hi all, I am extremely new (<1 week) to Daz Studio and brand new to these forums. Apologies in advance for any breach of etiquette, it did seem that this was the board for new users to ask newbie questions. So far I've installed and accessed various figures, outfits, environments and poses without problem.

Recently I made my first large purchase of various assets during the 24-hour sale; one of these was the Women's Wear Series One Bundle as part of the larger Cutesy Clothing Bundle. As can be seen in the attached image, all components are installed via DazCentral. All have been uninstalled and reinstalled, just in case, as part of the troubleshooting process.

Evidently I can find both "Ribbons" products and the bundle itself within Smart Content, however I'm unable to find the "Laces" items.

I also cannot find them in the broader Content Library via methods obvious to me.

I haven't installed everything from my purchase yet, but this the first time a product has stumped me. I have the ability to apply both "Laces" items as part of the full outfits provided by the bundle, however I don't have access to the individual items or, more importantly, the material variants offered by the standalone products.

Thanks for much for reading my problem, and for any help you can offer!

DazCentral01.png
1599 x 649 - 99K
DazStudio01.png
524 x 906 - 129K
DazStudio02.png
795 x 910 - 438K
DazStudio03.png
526 x 864 - 138K

Comments

• I seem to have much the same issue, having isntalled through Connect (Daz Studio itself). The bundle product has files for the clothing, but the textures and geometry are missing (or at least, not found). I wil flag this up, thank you for pointing it out.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,347

Richard Haseltine said:

I seem to have much the same issue, having isntalled through Connect (Daz Studio itself). The bundle product has files for the clothing, but the textures and geometry are missing (or at least, not found). I wil flag this up, thank you for pointing it out.

Eek, I had a note to myself to raise a ticket about the Ribbons and Laces outfit sets in DIM. The two separate top products and the two separate skirts products have the same Global ID values (supposedly unique to a product?) in their manifests (the ones inside the .zip file), so if you try to install them both they don't appear in Smart Content correctly.  I'll try to remember to do that later.

• HonzoHonzo Posts: 193

Hmm... I just got the Professional Video camera freebie with a pair of boots and some other stuff. Everything shows up in DC except the camera, but if I go to the camera page it shows I purchased it.

• MelanieL said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I seem to have much the same issue, having isntalled through Connect (Daz Studio itself). The bundle product has files for the clothing, but the textures and geometry are missing (or at least, not found). I wil flag this up, thank you for pointing it out.

Eek, I had a note to myself to raise a ticket about the Ribbons and Laces outfit sets in DIM. The two separate top products and the two separate skirts products have the same Global ID values (supposedly unique to a product?) in their manifests (the ones inside the .zip file), so if you try to install them both they don't appear in Smart Content correctly.  I'll try to remember to do that later.

Thank you, I'll add this to me report.

• Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I'm told this is fixed now.

• Thanks for the prompt response! Still no luck on my end unfortunately. If I install the Ribbons Skirts and the Laces Tops, I'll see the Ribbon items in Daz Studio but not the Lace. The two Laces Products simply aren't appearing in my Studio (or I simply can't find them).

I've reinstalled everything and seen the XML files disappear and reappear in my InstallManager directory, is there some further step I need to take to update or "refresh" the products on my end?

Daz Install 02.png
    1595 x 627 - 98K
    Ribbons01.png
    807 x 910 - 302K
  • SilversaltSilversalt Posts: 2
    edited March 2022

Never mind, I've solved it. Just uninstalling and reinstalling via DazCentral didn't help, but manually deleting the products from the content library and reinstalling fixed it. Thanks again for the help!

Post edited by Silversalt on
  • kerrykerry Posts: 74

Thanks silversalt This product has been slowly driving me crazy over the past few weeks. Very inconsistent and would make me think twice about buying a bundle if the items could also be breakout items. All these individual instances of assets seems to make a bad situation worse. 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,347

Richard Haseltine said:

Richard Haseltine said:

MelanieL said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I'm told this is fixed now.

I've still go no updates in DIM. I also downloaded directly from my account and the manifests are unchanged.