Kaylee McDuff 2024 02.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 788K
    Post edited by Ethin on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,552

She's cute

• EthinEthin Posts: 1,075

Thanks!

@Richard Haseltine what is considered acceptable when it come to discussing none DAZ marketplaces and products. If I have a storefront on another platform am I allowed to talk about it and or my products? Are links allowed?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449

Ethin said:

@Richard Haseltine what is considered acceptable when it come to discussing none DAZ marketplaces and products. If I have a storefront on another platform am I allowed to talk about it and or my products? Are links allowed?

No, I am afraid not (except for incidental mentions, without links).

Richard Haseltine said:

Ethin said:

No, I am afraid not (except for incidental mentions, without links).

Thanks for the reply.

Brunch Bunnies.smiley

edited May 5

Needed a break from furries, lol not that she exactly human.

Her name is Hoyeu she from the same Oni village as Yawnta (the short blonde with the club and the big... personality).

Oni Hoyeu 02.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 848K
    Post edited by Ethin on
    edited May 19

Whenever I do a Genesis/Iray image it always feels so off-brand to me.

Also I'm not that great with poses. If I'm making major adjustments to a preset or doing one from scratch, in order to wrap my head around the pose I've gota do it with my own body to get a feel for it, witch has the unfortunate side effect that my lovely ladies are sometimes posed like a stiff fat dude. There was no way on earth I was going to attempt this pose myself.

Kick It 03.jpg
    1800 x 1800 - 1M
    Post edited by Ethin on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,528
    I like that. To be honest, it feels as if she's kicking a bit high, but whatever works. My wife and daughters often have a good laugh when I act out many of my poses. It's really the only way to be certain of the CG and lines of action in a pose. Regards, Richard.

I just haven't been feeling "it" recently. I've got a list a mile long of things I want to do, but I don't have any passion or drive. The only thing I can get myself to do is copy other peoples characters over to Aiko, which is not helping since lately I feel like I'm just a low-budget knock-off of my favorite PAs.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,374

Ethin, hope you get your mojo back soon (and not DAZ soon).

Have been keeping an eye on the goodies you have been making, just need to purchase a prepaid credit card and I will definately be aquiring them !!!

Thanks.

My "mojo" tends to go on vacation every year around this time, hopefully it won't be gone too long.

I also want to improve the quality and range of my work, but I'll need to change some of the software I've been using and I'm not too sure what to do.

edited July 23

Messing with geo-shells and shaders.

Transparent test 01.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 754K
    Slime shader test 01.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 883K
    Post edited by Ethin on
    edited August 6

Beach 51 02 4K.jpg
    4096 x 2304 - 1M
    Post edited by Ethin on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,374

Ethin said:

Nice, Gigeresque !

Bunyip02 said:

Nice, Gigeresque !

Thanks!

• HakunaBananaHakunaBanana Posts: 40
    edited September 16

Ok NOW I understand why My art never gets likes.... YOUR FREAKIN' Amazing!!!    I'm TRASHY compared to all these talented people, keep making GREAT artwork. btw love the stuffed animals and fuzzy character thing

Post edited by HakunaBanana on

Thanks @HakunaBanana!

My stuff doesn't get a lot of likes either, heck over at rosity I'm lucky if the views on my images even break double digits sometimes. But if you love doing art don't give up on it.

It took me 19 years to get this far with DazStudio, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

• I guess that's why i give "People" 1- star rating,  they are horrible, I don't recommend them.  :))

edited September 26

Some R&D kitbashing.

SkellyVines 01.jpg
    2590 x 2800 - 847K
    Post edited by Ethin on
  • What? How? Quite an effect. Really curious how you did that. Presumably you used the V3 skeleton, but getting the ivy to stay inside the figure is quite something. Regards, Richard.

richardandtracy said:

What? How? Quite an effect. Really curious how you did that. Presumably you used the V3 skeleton, but getting the ivy to stay inside the figure is quite something. Regards, Richard.

V4 skeleton auto-fit to A3, V4 dryad vines (from DA) auto-fit to A3, and one of those old leafy vine outfit for A3. 

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,528
    edited September 27

That's pretty darned good. Once I get my DAZ PC running again I'll give autofitting the V4 skeleton into V3 a go. Never thought to do it for some reason, even though I've fitted the M4 skeleton into G8F (below in an image called 'An Unexpected Meeting') before getting the V4 skeleton:

Thanks for the inspiration

Regards,

Richard

Post edited by richardandtracy on

richardandtracy said:

That's pretty darned good.

...Thanks for the inspiration

Thanks!

yes