Missing content files on asset page

Hi everyone.  I'm sure there's a simple enough fix for this - could anyone remind me?  The picture is from the 'Street Decor - Street Signs' asset, but the problem could just as easily happen with anything.  Cheers!

screenshot 2022-1-31.PNG
389 x 418 - 34K

Comments

• How do you install? If you right-click>Browse To File Location are there PNG files for the thumbnails? Can they be read into an image editor?

• Richard Haseltine said:

How do you install? If you right-click>Browse To File Location are there PNG files for the thumbnails? Can they be read into an image editor?

I always install using Daz Connect.  Found the PNG files - tried opening with Paint 3D, and it wouldn't open. 

• OK, this is an issue that affects soem products and can affect many if the system is busy. Essentially the files have not decrypted correctly from the version on the server. Sometimes if you go offline (Connect menu), uninstall the problem items, delete them from the Products list in the Content Library (right-click menu - they will be in alphabetical order after the installed products) and go online again a reinstall will work; if not it's either an account or a product issue and you will need to open a support ticket.

• Richard Haseltine said:

OK, this is an issue that affects soem products and can affect many if the system is busy. Essentially the files have not decrypted correctly from the version on the server. Sometimes if you go offline (Connect menu), uninstall the problem items, delete them from the Products list in the Content Library (right-click menu - they will be in alphabetical order after the installed products) and go online again a reinstall will work; if not it's either an account or a product issue and you will need to open a support ticket.

Thanks, Richard - will give that a go. smiley