Canvas Beauty render doesn't show HDR background

functionfunction Posts: 279
edited January 2022 in New Users

I want the canvas render picture includes HDR background, but it doesn't, only black background. However, it shows in iray preview.

Is this normal? If not normal, what mistake I made?

canvas.jpg
1449 x 973 - 110K
Post edited by function on

Comments

• cgidesigncgidesign Posts: 442
    edited January 2022

It does this when you create and select a NodeList (called NL). If you set it to None you get the environment back.

canvas.png
    460 x 777 - 40K
    Post edited by cgidesign on
  • functionfunction Posts: 279
    edited January 2022

cgidesign said:

It does this when you create and select a NodeList (called NL). If you set it to None you get the environment back.

Thanks. But I don't think 'None' is the answer. None gives the result as the normal unCanvas render, or just a black background with any NL. What I want is a pic with the ball plus background, no cup, as same as other canvas tutorial shows. I want to use the cup to make a motion blur seperately, if everything in one render picture, or background is black, that is meaning less.

I almost believe it is a Bug, Canvas Beauty Bug in DAZ 4.16 Pro.  Should I render 3 pictures to make a motion blur in PS? That is.... uh....no

Post edited by function on
  • cgidesigncgidesign Posts: 442

Ah, missunderstood the question then. But I can confirm with NL active the dome does not get rendered (DS 4.1.16.34 beta) - not sure about older versions though.