How do I save my custom zbrush update to base mesh?

Hey all, So I've got my goz bridge working in both directions (on a mac no less, it required quite a process but i digress...), it works great! I can send to zbrush, modify, and send back. When I send it back it looks great and poses great. Ive been updating base mesh -as opposed to making a morph- but both seem to work wonderfully. BUT!!! if I save it, and close it, next time I open it the update to the base mesh/morph is gone. Anyone know where I can save that? I assume it's in Save As, then one of the presets (shaping maybe?).

Ive dropped quite a few hours into my latest morph for a sculpture I'm making, and as I dont want to lose it, I havent/wont close the project till I get an answer (I've also saved the morphed version as it's own file in zbrush just in case).

Any Help Would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Comments

• It should keep the customised mesh in the scene, but why are you wanting to do it this way? Each figure can have only one base mesh - though it should be possible to override it in a scene (but only for every instance of the figure, you can't have two different base meshes in a scene).