Having Trouble with Armchair Poses and Prop for Genesis 8

Hi all! I'm not new to Daz but I have never encountered this before.

Every time I try to load a pose to Genesis 8 figure or the armchair from the Armchair Poses and Prop for Genesis 8 product 
https://www.daz3d.com/armchair-poses-and-prop-for-genesis-8

I get an error message saying:

"Please select Genesis 8 base figures and the armchair prop you can find under 'My DAZ 3D Library -> Props -> Armchair Poses And Prop' "

In the product documents,  there are 2 scripts That read "Reset Pose with this Script before applying poses from other vendors" I've tried applying them both but I still get the error message stated above. I've tried selecting all the figures and props in the Scene panel that did not work. I also tried right-clicking and hitting Select -> Select all but the result is still the same. 

I'm using a mac and don't know any other way to select Genesis 8 figure and the armchair simultaneously to apply the pose.

Can someone help me please? thank you. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 8.59.34 PM.png
3256 x 1775 - 3M

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,915

Based on your screenshot, a few possible solutions:

1. You only have the figure selected, and the script requires the figure and the chair. On a PC, you'd hold CTRL while clicking on the second object in the scene pane, so presumably you'd hold CMD on a Mac. 
    2. You've got a G8M in the scene, and the specific pose you're trying to use was made for G8F. Click on the Info tab next to Tips, and that will tell you whether it's for G8M or G8F (at least in theory, I don't have this product).
    3. The pose requires two figures, possibly even specifically a G8F and a G8M, in order to work.