Correct pathway for Render Library?

Hi all.  Been moving my folders around from drive to drive and seem to have somehow disconnected my render library from its tab within studio.  Had a go at fixing it in Content Directory Manager, but I've had it popping up in some very odd places, lol.  'Help', he cried lamely...

Comments

• The path is set from the render Library option menu, not Content Directory Manager - and the correct path is the one with your renders. I have mine pointing to an folder that doesn't hold images, to stop it from taking space for thumbnails.

• Richard Haseltine said:

The path is set from the render Library option menu, not Content Directory Manager - and the correct path is the one with your renders. I have mine pointing to an folder that doesn't hold images, to stop it from taking space for thumbnails.

Thanks, Richard - now, where would I find the Render Library Option menu?  Can't seem to find it via Preferences or Render Settings. 

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,105
    edited January 2022

johnbuckeridge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

The path is set from the render Library option menu, not Content Directory Manager - and the correct path is the one with your renders. I have mine pointing to an folder that doesn't hold images, to stop it from taking space for thumbnails.

Thanks, Richard - now, where would I find the Render Library Option menu?  Can't seem to find it via Preferences or Render Settings. 

It is under the Render Settings under General/Image Path. You can set it for anywhere, mine is set to an external drive.

Post edited by Fishtales on
  • Fishtales said:

johnbuckeridge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

It is under the Render Settings under General/Image Path. You can set it for anywhere, mine is set to an external drive.

Thank you, Mr Tales, sir. smiley 

• In the Render Library pane, to get the option menu click the lined/hamburger button in the top corner, or right-click the tab.