Cannot install anything above certain file size...

jokool16jokool16 Posts: 0
edited January 2022 in New Users

I have plenty of room on my PC, but any time I try to install Daz Studio or any assets above 150mb or so, it'll go about maybe halfway down the progress bar, then start going backwards before stopping and the install button reappears... Nothing online showing how to fix this other than dozens of other people saying "same" or "yup, me too" or whatever. Only solution I've seen is to simply close, reopen Daz Central, and try to download again. Only thing that's done is maybe get me 1% further before the same thing happens: progress bar starts going backwards 10% or more, then it stops and asks me to install again. Would really love to try this software out if I could ever get it to download...

Edit: after a couple hour of trying over and over again, I finally got it to install. Using the studios themselves to install the rest of the content because central has some issues... Still struggling to install one or two assets (gets halfway before becoming stuck on "Obtaining data from Daz Connect"), but most others have now finally installed and I'm actually able to do something. Still incredibly annoying and frustrating, so probably won't be buying anything with how unreliable it is to just download it...

Post edited by jokool16 on