need to know right away

so one of the first items i got was this https://www.daz3d.com/businesswoman-outfit-set-for-genesis-8-and-81-females and whats been bugging me is on the product display what hair and figure is being used for the display pics i really like to know so i can buy them and recreate it out of curiousity? the hair and figure looks good and its been bothering me to know what it is 

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,915

It looks like some variation of the PA's own character

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

Not sure about the hair it looks alot like Sleek Ponytail by OOT over at Rendo but there are somethings that don't look the same.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,149
    edited January 2022

Yeah, that's Pretty3D's character but with another texture. The character herself has very arched eyebrows on the default texture and any other texture makes them straight like in the pic. (I think those are Babina 8's textures.)

As for the hair, reminded me of their Action Hair for V4 sold at Rendo. So it's either that one with an Iray hair shader or a new version of the hair for G8, that's not currently for sale.

Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • well Makes sense i'm guessing the poses for the display pics for the item are poses not avalible in the daz store?