Authinstalltoolprompt?

DekeDeke Posts: 1,625

My old Daz 4.10 seems to have lost connection to keymate so I thought I'd reinstall. Install Manager now asks for  a password. Is this the serial number for Keymate? I can find that in my account information, but it doesn't seem to work on this prompt. I've tried my Daz password, that doesn't work either. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Install Manager is logging in to your Daz account, so it needs the same email and password as the website.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Install Manager is logging in to your Daz account, so it needs the same email and password as the website.

I would have to say you're wrong because I can log into the Website just fine. But I can not update anything in Daz Central and to get Daz open I have to open the "Daz to Blender" bridge, which automatically opens Daz it seems. But that's the only way I can get access to my Daz. I have send an email to support "but I'm sure we all have experienced how that goes?"

I'm on an iMac OS X 10.13 Mavrick and CAN NOT upgrade the OS any further because of hardware reasons and it's too expensive to update the whole PC just to go to 10.14 "for really no reason because 10.13 is working just fine"

So, I just wanted to input my thoughts on this. I have made a YouTube video going over the my issues with Daz "because I teach people how to make money using Daz, Blender, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, through a number different paths that I have been doing for years now. So I do put Daz through the ringer and "in my personal opinion" it's only GREAT claim to fam is it's ability to create characters. That's about where it ends.

Lonnie.