Dynamic clothing, is it still useful? or replaced already.

Today, I accidental found the 'dynamic clothing' pane in the Window - Panes (tabs), I don't konw this so that I did a search, but can not find any up to date discussion on this tool.

So my question is, this dynamic clothing pane and its Control plugin are still useful, or it is already replaced by (dForce) Simulation Settings?

If not replaced, is there any video tutorial for the usage of dynamic clothing pane? What is the difference between Dynamic Clothing and dForce Simulation?

Thanks.

Comments

• The OptiTex system is more specific, and might well p[roduce more realistic results, but the downside is that the clothes have no ability to morph and must be made in a specific, very expensive application and that the toold for turning its output into Daz Studio items is not generally available. The OptiTex items do often work as dForce items, but you need at least the basic plug-in (that comes with DS) to use them - the Control Plug-in adds the ability to adjust settings, a wind node, and variable gravity.

• functionfunction Posts: 279

Richard Haseltine said:

The OptiTex system is more specific, and might well p[roduce more realistic results, but the downside is that the clothes have no ability to morph and must be made in a specific, very expensive application and that the toold for turning its output into Daz Studio items is not generally available. The OptiTex items do often work as dForce items, but you need at least the basic plug-in (that comes with DS) to use them - the Control Plug-in adds the ability to adjust settings, a wind node, and variable gravity.

I see, thank you Richard.

Sounds like all its functions can be achieved by dForce Simulation.