Can DAZ make it possible to move the "artboard" using the space bar (like PhotoshopI)?

Hi,  I've been using DAZ for about a year now, and one of the things I really dislike is that DAZ has made it so you have to click on the litle pan button on the top right of the screen  to move the "artboard" around instead of just using the space bar like Adobe products.  I keep forgetting that I'm not in Adobe and press on the spacebar and click and drag, but nothing happens (obviously).  Can DAZ please make this a thing in its next update?  Please???

Thanks

Marlene

Comments

• DS currently uses an older version of the Qt framework which doesn't support using regular alphanumeric keys as modifiers (I asked for the same thing). The forthcoming DS 5 is going to move to a newer version of Qt, which may well allow that (though that doesn't guarantee it will be added to DS). However, you can use in-Viewport dragging to manipulate the view - to see, and change, the combos go to Window>Workspace>Customise and look at the bottom section of the dialogue.